[Tweeters] Mason County Blog

Tim Brennan tsbrennan at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 15:46:49 PDT 2015

Hey Tweets!

Tied up here in King County for a bit, but it doesn't keep the mind from going to Mason County and exercising some creativity!

I put up a "Birds for Thought" post. I've focused on the code 1-3 birds in my needs list, but thought I'd write about some of the less common birds that are at least on my radar.

Thoughts on California Quail, American Bittern, Northern Goshawk, Golden Eagle, Sora, Black Swift, Costa's Hummingbird, Red-eyed Vireo, Lazuli Bunting, Bullock's Oriole, Pine Grosbeak and Gray-crowned Rosy-Finch are included.

One of those might be tongue in cheek...

Tim Brennan
Renton
Www.masoncountybirding.blogspot.com