[Tweeters] Really Early Bird

Deborah West olyclarinet at gmail.com
Sat May 23 07:51:51 PDT 2015

The past two mornings I have awakened to bird sounds of flying birds. Sounds like it or they are making passes above my house as opposed to flying somewhere. On both occasions it was around 4:00 am, this morning it being from 4:10 am to about 4:45 am. This morning I got up and tried to see them. My husband and I could sometimes see a vague shape but not enough to identify. Based upon the behavior and the sounds, we thought maybe tree swallows.

Anyone know whether tree swallows start the day this early. This is nautical twilight time so there is some light. If not tree swallows, any other suggestions.

Thanks.

Deborah West
Olympia
olyclarinetatgmaildotcom