[Tweeters] Union Bay Watch | Birding With Barry

Larry Hubbell ldhubbell at comcast.net
Sat May 23 07:30:36 PDT 2015

Tweeters,

Last weekend I was lucky enough to visit the Nisqually Wildlife Refuge with Barry Levine, a local Seattle Master Birder. I was part of Barry's Seattle Audubon, Intermediate Birding class. An example of one of the things Barry taught us was to listen for the "liquid" sounds of the swallows. Yesterday it was very satisfying, while watching the eaglets in the nest near Beaver Lodge Sanctuary, to hear and recognize the sound of a cloud of tree swallows feasting overhead. To learn more about Barry's class please visit:
http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2015/05/birding-with-barry-nisqually-wildlfie.html

Have a great day on Union Bay…where nature sings in the city!

Larry Hubbell

ldhubbell at comcast dot net