[Tweeters] correction on "Little Bird Stories"

Barbara Deihl barbdeihl at comcast.net
Tue May 19 22:28:39 PDT 2015

Thanks to a Master Birder, I am now aware that the nest I thought was a Bank Swallow nest, is not, and likely is an old Barn Swallow nest. I do know that the swallows I saw inspecting the nest at that spot on SR 10, were not Barn Swallows, but I can't say for sure which kind they were - a hard pill to 'swallow', but I'm hoping it will lead to someone checking the white road cut and doing a better job than I of ID-ing the swallows hanging around there - of course, the players there may have changed - you can almost 'bank' on that :-)

Barb Deihl
barbdeihl at comcast.net