[Tweeters] Theler Wetlands Yellow-headed Blackbird

Chris Rurik chrisrurik at gmail.com
Mon May 18 21:13:53 PDT 2015

Tweeters --

This evening at Theler Wetlands (Mason County), a young yellow-headed
blackbird popped up on the railing of the bridge over the main estuary's
channel.

Naturally, this was after I had decided to stop birding and call my
girlfriend. The pictures I took while she patiently waited are in the
checklist:

After some hesitation on its part, it flew toward the mouth of the estuary.
Yellow-headed blackbird is a Code 5 species in Mason.

Chris Rurik
Key Center / Denver

--
*Chris Rurik*