[Tweeters] Need advice and pointers for Glacier National Park

rohan kamath rohankamath88 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 06:28:12 PDT 2015

Hi Tweeters,
I'm heading up to Glacier National Park next weekend and would really
appreciate advice on what are good spots to bird in the park and what
species I should look out for at this time of the year. I've never been
there before so all tips and pointers would be extremely useful.

Also, is this a good time for bears? What are the good places to see those?

Thanks a lot for your time and advice.

-Regards,
Rohan Kamath
Software Development Engineer