[Tweeters] Sparrow ID

D. Gluckman cgluckman at aol.com
Sun May 17 20:49:12 PDT 2015

I would greatly appreciate the ID of this sparrow-like bird photographed at Forde Lake about 7 miles south of Loomis on Sinlahekin Rd. It was taken last week. I first thought it was a female RW Blackbird but soon eliminated that. The area was pretty birdy with American Dippers gathering nesting material for under the bridge, a Spotted Sandpiper feeding near the turtles on logs by the lake, Tree Swallows landing on the cat tails, and others. Thanks in advance.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/125370117@N08/

David Gluckman
Pt. Townsend, WA
David 360.531.3325