[Tweeters] Re: [inland-NW-birders] Snake River/Swallows Park Tern ID ?

Mike Clarke transvolcanic at gmail.com
Sat May 16 14:34:05 PDT 2015

Hi Keith,

I would love for this to be a Common Tern. My opinion after looking at
quite a few pics is that it is a Forster's. Just seems like the primary
tips should be darker and the belly more gray. However, I am no tern
expert and will be interested to hear what others have to say.

Either way, I'm coming down there tomorrow. I need both of those birds
for my Asotin "big year".

Cheers,
Mike