[Tweeters] Hummer chasing fluff / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Fri May 15 18:43:58 PDT 2015

Hi Tweeters -

Anna was at it again - plucking fluff (say that 5 times fast!) from the fluff ball on the deck, she dropped it and continued to chase it around on the floor of the deck. This is what my husband observed the other day! It's quite comical to see her chase a tiny ball of fluff when the giant ball is right there. She did come back for more, but my husband appreciates her fluff thrift. This time there was a gust of wind, not from her wings as my husband first observed.

Nice dinner entertainment.

Wow, eagles and hummers among others.

Caryn / Wedgwood