[Tweeters] Eagle "soar" over crows.../ Caryn/Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Fri May 15 15:38:37 PDT 2015

Hi Tweeters -

Can't get my planting done with all the bird activity!! Had a big crow ruckus in a fir (too busy planting to go check it out - they're still they're, maybe just congregating, but it seems like there was some critter/owl in there.)

But just heard an eagle call (not robins this time!!) and two crows were hassling two eagles. They soared directly over our heads for about 5 minutes, circling on the thermals. Worse than the warbler neck I endured last Friday! But very cool, nonetheless.

Back to planting!

Caryn / Wedgwood

Still seeing the GC Kinglets every morning at the ground birdbath. Also had a pair of Wilson's warblers on the ground feeding.