[Tweeters] IBIS - up to 57! WWRdelta

Mike & MerryLynn m.denny at charter.net
Fri May 15 14:13:26 PDT 2015

Hello all,
Melissa reports an amazing 57 WHITE-FACED IBIS at the Walla Walla River delta this morning - only the second time that many have been seen here - I had 36 on Detour rd last year in May.

Mike and I took westside folks up Biscuit Ridge this morning - didn't see any owls at all. Just tiny patches of snow left - very quiet except for Townsend's Warblers and Ruby-crowned Kinglets.
Down lower we had many Evening Grosbeaks - and just now there are 50 on the feeders outside the window.
Good birding, M&ML