[Tweeters] short wave length

Dennis Paulson dennispaulson at comcast.net
Thu May 14 09:07:24 PDT 2015

Hello, tweets.

I looked outside this morning at 7:00 am, and I had at least 4 Wilson’s Warblers in sight at once in the back yard, quite exciting. Five minutes later I looked outside again, and not a sign of one. A wave of warblers, but very short indeed. I haven’t seen them since, and I wonder how far they travel during the daytime while they’re migrating. One or two have been in the yard since May 8, and as apparent migrants I’ve also seen Warbling Vireos and Golden-crowned and White-crowned Sparrows.
-----
Dennis Paulson
1724 NE 98 St.
Seattle, WA 98115