[Tweeters] Going to Oregon Cascades

Jason Hernandez jason.hernandez74 at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 21:18:03 PDT 2015

I am planning a trip over Memorial Day weekend down to Oregon. My planned route is:
Friday night begin driving, stop when I get tired.Saturday, McCredie Hot Springs area (Willamette National Forest)
Sunday, hiking in the Iron Mountain and/or Echo Basin area (also Willamette National Forest)
Monday, no specific plan, but must get home to Bremerton at a reasonable hour to get up for work Tuesday
I can make brief detours, but will not make long ones, as I have thought this out carefully. On this route, are there any birds that one does not see in western Washington?
Jason Hernandez Bremerton
jason.hernandez74 at yahoo.com