[Tweeters] Updated Photos: Great Grays, displaying Sharp tailed and Spruce Grouse and other fun birds

Khanh Tran khanhbatran at hotmail.com
Wed May 13 21:08:05 PDT 2015

Hi Tweets!

I love this time of year which can bring displaying grouse, courting owls, and other fun birds.  What a nice spring it has been and LOVE is in the air!

Here are a few updated photos from the last few weeks of birds found in OR and WA.  Some are not high quality photos but document the rare moment or cool behavior.  I love the challenge of finding elusive birds.  At times, it can be deflating but all, so gratifying when you find your target! Always keep an open mind and be persistent:)

Hope you will enjoy the photos.  My favorite is the Common Poorwill.

Also, a slight correction from Georgia Conti's earlier posting regarding my image, it's actually a Bohemian Waxwing and not a Cedar Waxwing.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/23662496@N02/

Peace, love and good birding.

www.ktbirding.com

Khanh Tran