[Tweeters] Russian Far East birding update: Sakhalin I. 5/9

Scott scottratkinson at hotmail.com
Sat May 9 05:22:54 PDT 2015

Tweeters:

Just wanted to pass along I just uploaded a ton of new shots from today's birding on Sakhalin Island. The weather was super and the birds were everywhere:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/14115261@N05/

I haven't figured out how to attach photos in EBird, if anyone out there in Tweeterland knows how and would be willing to share, that would be great. With results for today are on Ebird, type in "Sakhalin" and you'll see today's list, which included a couple of rarities.

Scott Atkinson
Lake Stevens
mail to: scottratkinson at Hotmail.com