[Tweeters] Congratulations Connie for getting exposure

Josh Hayes coralliophila at live.com
Thu May 7 08:15:29 PDT 2015

I'm sure I join with all the tweeters in congratulating Connie and the other folks who have been fighting the state on the proposed "mitigation" plans for the UBNA in the wake of the new 520 bridge. Front page of the Seattle Times, above the fold!

It helps that there's a cute killdeer in the picture, but still! Maybe this will have a similarly happy outcome as the "let's spray the oyster beds with toxins!" thing did. That should be our motto: "Tweeters: replacing nonsense with sense."

-Cheers, Josh Hayes in North Seattle