[Tweeters] Western Scrub Jay

Rick Forsman rjforsman at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 23:01:40 PDT 2015

I don't see a lot of people posting the WSJ so I thought I would post this. I saw a Western Scrub Jay on the south west corner of fall city elementary school today at 4:30 pm on the telephone wires.Its blue was dull but definatly not a juvenile. Earliest fall city sighting for me personally so it was pretty exciting especially since I only see them here once or twice a year.A couple of other birds I saw in the school yard that I've never see out there or in fall city for that matter was a single Killdeer and a brightly colored Western Meadowlark .

Bird On !!!

Rick forsman
RjforsmanAThotmailDOTcom
Fall city Wa.