[Tweeters] Not a Red Wing Blackbird - Renton

Nancy sday13 at comcast.net
Wed May 6 13:11:38 PDT 2015

I guess I was wrong, the pictures I sent to another Tweeter has identified the bird as a Red Wing Blackbird. I have some not great pictures in Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/nobleday/sets/72157651471984391/ He comes every day onto my porch seed dishes.

By the time I get from my recliner to my wheelchair it's gone so no great photos. He isn't what my husband remembers from California. He has no yellow and it's orange not red, a wing bar and under the wing that shows when he flies.

Nancy Day
sday13 at comcast dot net