[Tweeters] "Muscovy" Duck at Kingston Ferry Terminal

Connie Bickerton connieb_1999 at yahoo.com
Sat May 2 20:31:01 PDT 2015

I was on the Kingston boat a week ago and watched that duck fly up from the marina to a guy that had just stepped out of the marina bathroom.  The guy was headed up the stairs, and I swear he told the duck to stay and it did.  (I wasn't within hearing range, just reading body language.)  I sure looked like a pet to me.
ConnieBainbridge Island