[Tweeters] New kid on the block

Chris Andersen quadradomus at gmail.com
Fri May 1 17:11:32 PDT 2015

I have been enjoying everyone's posts on here for awhile now. Thanks for all the great information and motivation.

I am pretty new to birding. My interest is in general birding, and more directly in bird photography.

I am very interested in making a birding trip to either the mouth/estuary area of maybe the South fork of the Skagit river or same thing on the Stilliguamish river.

Within Google Maps it appears to be a beautiful area, and I see some small roads, parking, etc.

Have any of you done this sort of thing?
Any tips on specifics in that area?

Thanks!

Chris Andersen
Canon 70d