[Tweeters] 5 Barred Owlets Entertain a Seattle Neighborhood - 6/27/15

Barbara Deihl barbdeihl at comcast.net
Sun Jun 28 17:32:52 PDT 2015

Yesterday I was treated to the calls and cuteness of 5 Barred Owlets that have been entertaining some people (and keeping some up at night) in a North Seattle neighborhood. Then, at about 3 this morning, I heard the "Who cooks for you?" call of a Barred owl in my owl neighborhood :-)

Here are some of my photos of the owlets yesterday afternoon:

https://flic.kr/s/aHskfbb442

Barb Deihl
barbdeihl at comcast.net