[Tweeters] Common Nighthawks-Federal Way

Amy Powell schillingera at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 26 22:57:16 PDT 2015

I've been working a weird schedule lately and for the last two weeks at my job and I've been hearing a Nighthawk (sometimes 2) calling almost incessantly from what sounds like the top of the Sportsmans Warehouse in the Crossings shopping center (corner of 348th and Pacific Hwy S). They aren't flying because the sound comes from the same spot the whole time. I don't know if there's a way to get up there to find out but perhaps they are nesting there? The buildings have large flat roofs. It's calling as I write this.

Just a thought,

Amy Powell
Renton, WA
schillingera at Hotmail.com