[Tweeters] Blog half-updated

Tim Brennan tsbrennan at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 26 15:08:24 PDT 2015

Hey Tweets!

The long version of 6/23 in Mason County now resides at www.masoncountybirding.blogspot.com

It's... Just a lot of writing about like... 17-18 hours of a day spent to add one bird to my year list. The writing is cumbersome as always, and the pictures were carefully culled for the lowest quality images I could possibly bring to the readership. You should totally read it.

Oh!! I've also decided that I'm at 163, not 164, because I may have thought a Marbled Murrelet was a Rhinoceros Auklet. It's... Well, I'll try to explain in the next post, which may take a other day or two.

Happy birding!

Tim Brennan
Renton