[Tweeters] Lewis's Woodpecker - Camas, Clark Co, WA

Rob Conway robin_birder at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 00:15:44 PDT 2015

Today at about 2:00 PM I had a Lewis's Woodpecker perched at the top of a big fir snag just to the west of my yard. This is the third Lewis's I have seen at this very spot in the past 2 summers.
Also found 3 separate Robin's nests in small pine and spruce trees in the yard...all nests are occupied by nest sitters. Also have lots of new Bushtits buzzing around and 2 second batches of Chestnut Backed Chickadees in nest boxes.
Rob

Rob Conway
Camas, WA
45.58°N 122.44°W - elevation 310 ft.