[Tweeters] City of Seattle Parks and Recreation Draft Policy regarding Open Space Use Changes

madalama at comcast.net madalama at comcast.net
Thu Jun 18 19:31:43 PDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

Tweeters, Here is the link to the City's submittal to the Park's Board of Commissioners this evening. This proposed discusssion has significant implications for the futured off Seattle's Open Space and Natural Areas. I hope some of you were able to attend the discussion but if not, I am sure it would be valuable to submit comments in writing, The Board's action is advvisory only. Here is the link: http://www.seattle.gov/Documents/Departments/ParksAndRecreation/BriefingPapers/Park%20Board%20Briefing%20Paper%20Natural%20Area%20%20Greenbelt%20Use%20Guidelines%206-3-2015%20DRAFT.pdf

Terry Dunning
Mountlake Terace