[Tweeters] any new word today on the Crested Caracara ?

Barbara Deihl barbdeihl at comcast.net
Thu Jun 18 12:15:15 PDT 2015

Though it did sound as though the caracara was ready to move on by choosing good cover and a well-protected private property, I thought maybe someone or two of you might have gone to check it out again and would have a little info...

This bird has elicited some great questions, photos, research and discussions, which I have found most illuminating - a strength of the Tweeters List, in combination as well with the eBird posts - thanks, one and all for such a positive response to the visit of this vagrant !

Barb Deihl
barbdeihl at comcast.net