[Tweeters] caracara

Matt Joras matt at mjoras.com
Tue Jun 16 08:45:28 PDT 2015

I'm a bit surprised people aren't talking about this more. Isn't it exceptionally unlikely that this bird is here naturally? It's not as if this is a vagrant migrating songbird. Wouldn't we have seen reports of the bird between where it is now and where its natural range is? It seems most likely to me that this is an escaped captive bird. Has anybody investigated this possibility?

Matt Joras