[Tweeters] Crested Caracara Photos and Videos from Monday

Doug Schurman doug at bodyresults.com
Tue Jun 16 00:47:43 PDT 2015

On Monday afternoon I was fortunate enough to be able to spend over 4 hours
in Skykomish observing the Crested Caracara. A big thanks to the
Sutherland's and Russ Koppendrayer for pointing me in the right direction.
Took a bit to find but the Robins and Jays gave away the Crested Caracara.

I was able to get some pretty good shots of the bird and got a few
interested video clips too. You can find in the album below.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlebirdman/sets/72157654214568469

Let's hear it for rarities!

Doug Schurman

Seattle