[Tweeters] Front Page News - Save the Date Saturday 6/20

Marie and Craig crgrie123 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 22:56:22 PDT 2015

Rainier Audubon is hosting a Backyard Habitat and Garden Tour.  To find out more go to our website:  Rainier Audubon  The tour is front page news on "Upcoming Events."  For complete information and property addresses to GPS, click on the "field trips" link.  Come and enjoy nature in these wonderful gardens, learn how to garden for wildlife in the Pacific Northwest using native plants.  Learn tips for water-wise gardening, and how to attract birds to your garden.  All this while enjoying the gardens and watching for birds.  These gardens are truly inspirational.  Hope to see you there!
Marie West-JohnsonRainier Audubon Backyard Habitat Chairperson

|   |

| Rainier AudubonUpcoming Events Backyard Habitat and Garden Tour June 20, Saturday, 9 am - 3 pm Save the date! This tour will be fun and educational for all ages. |

| |

| View on www.rainieraudubon.org. | Preview by Yahoo |

| |

|   |