[Tweeters] Westport pelagic, June 27th

Bruce LaBar blabar at harbornet.com
Sun Jun 14 22:25:21 PDT 2015

I have been informed that there is still spaces available for the June 27th pelagic trip. This trip goes an extra few miles out in deep water to look for Leach’s Storm Petrels and possible other uncommon seabirds off our coast. For past sightings at this time of year and to make reservations, please visit our website at www.westportseabirds.com The trip leaves at 5:30 a.m from Float 10. Leaders for this trip are Scott Mills, Michael Donahue and myself.
Bruce LaBar
Tacoma, WA