[Tweeters] Idie

Ed Newbold ednewbold1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 14 14:07:21 PDT 2015

Hi all,
I am so saddened to hear of Idie Ulsh's passing.  She was completely understated about it all but knew and did so much.  She helped me so kind-heartedly when I was doing a Butterfly poster and was a total expert on Butterflies as well as birds.  It was amazingly interesting to talk to her about colleges too--she did it her way and built a business that was perhaps unique in the area built on providing help for kids who were in the throes of choosing colleges and future directions.
She was a delight and me and Delia will miss her terribly.
Ed Newbold