[Tweeters] Idie Ulsh just passed away

Gene Bullock genebullock at comcast.net
Fri Jun 12 09:59:50 PDT 2015

The birding community has lost an icon and treasure.  Idie Ulsh just passed away.  Idie has led countless field trips and given programs for Audubon chapters across the State.  She has also assisted with the Kitsap Audubon Christmas Bird Count for many years.  Idie was a past president of Seattle Audubon, a Mater Birder, and an inspiring teacher and guide.
Gene Bullock
Kitsap Audubon
Poulsbo WA