[Tweeters] No JBLM Black-headed Gull

Randy Robinson rwr.personal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 08:29:39 PDT 2015

I want to apologize for the confusion over the eBird report of a
Black-headed Gull at JBLM. The report was an error, a typo. I submitted the
checklist Thursday afternoon and discovered the error a couple of hours
late.

I have just started using BirdLog to submit my eBird reports and I use the
four-letter codes to enter species. I was entering Black-headed Grosbeak
and made the error. I find it interesting that BirdLog allowed me to make
the entry with no warning about the species being unusual but now I know to
be more careful.

Sorry for the confusion.

Randy Robinson
Seattle