[Tweeters] Marymoor 11 June 2015

B&PBell bellasoc at isomedia.com
Thu Jun 11 18:15:11 PDT 2015

Hi Tweets

Today was a good day at Marymoor, but a little unusual. Michael was only
with us for a couple of hours before he had to leave to fly to Albuquerque.
Matt and I finished up for him. We had several out of state visitors today -
it was nice to show some really good birds to them.

Nice clear day and decent temperatures. Lots of birds singing, feeding
young.

Barn Owl - Matt heard young early in windmill

Wood Duck - two separate females with young

Mallard - female with young

Great Blue Herons - lots of noise from the nests

Osprey - 2 at nest

Bald Eagle - 2 adults, 2 imm.

Cooper's Hawk - nice imm. right over us in the Pea Patch

Spotted Sandpiper - 3

Purple Martin - 2 males, 2 females at gourds, heard earlier

Black-capped Chickadee - singing

Chestnut-backed Chickadee - feeding young - singing

Bushtit - singing

Marsh Wren - singing

Bewick's Wren - singing

Golden-crowned Kinglet - singing

Swainson's Thrush - many, singing

American Robin - many, singing

Orange-crowned Warbler - singing, unusual late

Spotted Towhee - singing

Savannah Sparrow- singing

White-crowned Sparrow - singing

Dark-eyed Junco - singing

Black-headed Grosbeak - singing

Lazuli Bunting - singing

Red-winged Blackbird - singing

Purple Finch - singing

American Goldfinch - singing

Bunny, Eastern Gray Squirrel, Beaver, bat

Brian H. Bell

Woodinville WA

Matt Bartels

Seattle WA

mail to bell asoc a t iso med ia dot com