[Tweeters] Possible Washtucna Morning Warbler

Joshua Glant josh.n.glant at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 20:26:15 PDT 2015

With Mr. Kevin Black's approval, I have posted his video of mystery
warbler's song on my Flickr account:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/132642556@N03/18418094558/in/dateposted-public/

As you can see in the comments, a few of my online birders are in the Mac
camp.

Good birding, Joshua Glant

Mercer Island, WA

Josh.n.glant at gmail.com