[Tweeters] Possible Washtucna Morning Warbler

Scott R a y mryakima at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 03:34:44 PDT 2015

The recording of this bird made over the weekend sounds a lot like a
Mourning Warbler. It would be worth confirming.

Scott Ray
Stanley, ND

<
<
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 08:52:58 -0700
Subject: [Tweeters] Continuing Washtucna Mystery Warbler
Hello All,

I received word from my birder friend Bob that the "mystery" warbler
was still singing in the same bush yesterday behind the green
residential house in Washtucna. The warbler still has not came out of
it's sight impenetrable "brush fortress." I have recording of the
singing (very close to the video recorder actually) as well from when
I was there Friday.

Good Birding,

Kevin Black
Vancouver, WA