[Tweeters] Lewis County Yellow Breasted Chat

Tom Mansfield birds at t-mansfield.com
Sun Jun 7 12:56:52 PDT 2015

As of the time of this post the Code 5 YBCH found by Bill Shelmerdine yesterday on the BBS is sounding off. There may be a pair as I thought I saw one while hearing another call from upslope in a cut over area. I photographed one bird disappearing into the bushes with a beak full of something but don't know if it was a second YBCH until I can load the images. Photos of one bird perched up "singing." The location is just south of 650 Teitzel Road, Centralia, the only gravel/gated logging access into second growth. Right at the gate.

Tom Mansfield happy in Lewis

Sent from my iPhone