[Tweeters] Re: Washtucna Probable Mourning Warbler - "Possible" may be better word

Brad Waggoner wagtail24 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 17:36:56 PDT 2015

Hi again,

Just a follow up from my morning message. Ryan Merrill also was in the
area and heard and recorded this warbler. Dave, Shawneen, and Ryan are
not fully convinced it is a Mourning Warbler for sure. Stay tuned as
they will be able to better analyze their recordings soon. The darn
thing would never really show itself out of a very dense hedge. The
directions this morning were a bit off. The actual location is at a
dense bush/hedge along Clearwater Lane near Cooper Street. I think this
puts it actually nne from the park. Sorry about that.

Brad Waggoner