[Tweeters] request for information - first visit to Washington

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 09:46:37 PDT 2015

If you have spent most of your time on the east coast, you may not be familiar with the distances involved when traveling "out west".  Since you are only going to be in Washington for four days, including arrival and departure days, I advise you to pick one of the areas you mentioned in eastern or western Washington and focus on it.   I think trying to cover all three areas will be too much, especially since you have never been here and are unfamiliar with travel times and conditions.

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA