[Tweeters] 3 flycatcher day

Michelle Maani lamoustique at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 16:56:30 PDT 2015

I went out to Frenchman's Bar park (Vancouver) just to see what's to be seen.  I saw several of three kinds of flycatchers-- Olive-sided, Willow and Pacific Slope.  Other sightings include a possible Townsend's Warbler  (too fast for a positive ID), several juvenile Robins, an Osprey couple nesting just offshore, Northern Flickers, a Downy Woodpecker, a lot of Song Sparrows, Spotted Towhees, Starlings, a Red-tailed Hawk, and several ships going to Portland for Fleet Week.
Michelle MaaniVancouver, WA