[Tweeters] Ridgefield still dry but Long Lake is where the action is

Bob rflores_2 at msn.com
Tue Jul 28 20:15:50 PDT 2015

Today I went out to see if there was water being pumped into any of the wetlands. Answer No. Long lake is the largest body of water and is low as well. It had 179 great egrets on it as well as a lone long-billed dowitcher. I could see shorebirds on Canvasback from the canal crossing before Rest Lake and looking back in the unit. Unfortunately the wind and heat waves distorted any ID's.

Bob Flores
Ridgefield, WA