Fwd: [Tweeters] Possible barn owl(s) in West Seattle

Joan Miller jemskink at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 13:19:01 PDT 2015

Thank you, Stefan, for your note. This may be a possibility for what I
heard last night - juvenile Great Horned Owl. I will keep listening!

​Joan​

Hi Joan,

Could possibly be an immature Great Horned Owl as well. This is when they
are upset that nobody is feeding them any more. Just something to consider

Cheers,

Stefan