[Tweeters] Steigerwald Lake NWR, Clark Co, WA

Bob rflores_2 at msn.com
Sun Jul 26 14:36:37 PDT 2015

I went back out to Steigerwald again this morning hoping for more unusual migrants. No luck on that end I met up with Jim Van der Kamp and we did find a young chipping and white-crowned sparrow. We had several Wilson's and yellow warblers. There were two singing yellow-breasted chats one by the bridge and the other where the Brewer's had been seen yesterday.

When I arrived at 6:15 am from the parking lot on the dike I had a singing Pacific wren. Thought this was a bit early to come off the hills.

Bob Flores