[Tweeters] Re: Breeding Chipping Sparrow in Seattle

Jane Hadley hadleyj1725 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 23:19:11 PDT 2015

On June 25, 2013 (two years ago), my husband and I saw a pair of
Chipping Sparrows with a recent fledgling who was begging from some
grass at the base of a tree on Pike Street between 31st and 32nd Avenues
in the Madrona neighborhood in Seattle. We have pictures.

On June 11, 2009, we saw a single adult Chipping Sparrow in a puddle at
the Jefferson Golf Course in Seattle.

Jane Hadley
Seattle, WA