[Tweeters] Birding and wildlife safari to Northern Tanzania

rposmantur at comcast.net rposmantur at comcast.net
Sat Jul 25 14:53:23 PDT 2015

My wife and I are looking to try and put together a trip to Northern Tanzania in February/March of 2016 to focus on birding and also big game. That is the time of the wildebeest and zebra migration as well. Trips are much more affordable with groups of 6 and are looking for two to four more people who might be interested in joining us. We are looking for about a 14 day trip and in the price range of $5000. Please get in touch if you are interested or if you have any great recommendations. Thanks very much.

Rick Posmantur, ND, LAc
t. 206-850-3702, f. 206-328-6066