[Tweeters] Blog Help!

Tim Brennan tsbrennan at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 21 10:16:28 PDT 2015

Tweets!

So... It's a little of topic, but will help me to continue providing on-topic goodness via my blog. Please reply privately to help me out here, and I only add details so that someone might see the root of the problem more easily.

1) 2011: I made my 39counties blog on blogspot using this email.

2) 2014ish. I tried to log into this email on a laptop and was asked run through a security check which was sent to a gmail account that is not me. All of this kept me from logging into this email (except on my phone) or to my 39counties blog, which was finished anyway.

3) I tried to contact blog spot... Or hotmail... Or gmail... Or any person to get it cleared up, but could only reach pages where they deal with common problems, or continued requests to confirm my identity through another email.

4) Started blogging at www.masoncounty.blogspot.com, and I swear I used this email, but can't remember what gmail account I used/created for it.

5) I blogged happily, as my school computer always seemed to keep me logged in with the right account.

6) I went to blog today and found that I was logged out. Security codes got sent to this email... And I promptly got logged in to the account that I had used for 39counties... And I can't get on my Mason county blog.

Does anyone have a clue how to contact ANYONE from hotmail, blog spot or gmail directly? I've tried to figure this out independently with online help, but this is beyond me.

-Tim Brennan
Renton