[Tweeters] Brazil photos

Alan Roedell alanroedell at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 13:31:55 PDT 2015

Hi Tweets.
Portraits of Birds and mammals of the Pantanal will be on display at
Ventoux Coffee Company, 3404 NE 55th, about a mile south of Seattle
Audubon through July. You may acquire one by donating $50 to Seattle
Audubon, Washington Ornithological Society, Greenpeace, or one of many
other environmental organizations, local, national, and international. All
photos were taken in the wild in Brazil one year ago. Species include
Jaguars, Hyacinth Macaw, Toco Toucan, Tufted Capuchin monkey, and much,
much more. All of your contribution will go to the organization you
choose. The photos are matted, framed and ready to hang or gift. I have
no financial interest in Ventoux., and my contribution is a gift. However,
the owners, Carlos and Matt roast and pour a delicious cup of coffee and
were kind enough to donate wall space for my photos.
Good Birding, Alan Roedell, Seattle 206-522-0809