[Tweeters] Vaux's Swift family group?

Paul Hicks phicks at accessgrace.org
Sat Jul 18 17:20:32 PDT 2015

Tweets, Saturday midday six VAUX'S SWIFT were flying over Tenino. This
season I've seen one maybe two only in the evenings in this neighborhood.
Strikes me as a possible local family group that's recently taken to the
air. Also heard a RED-EYED VIREO singing low in a serviceberry tree at
Churchill x SR507. Typically they sing from high perches nearby starting in
early June, tho I've heard nothing from them in weeks and wasn't sure they
were even around. Good birding!
-- Paul Hicks / Tenino / phi cks A T ac cessgrace DO T org