[Tweeters] OT: Recommendations for Iceland birding?

Tucker, Trileigh TRI at seattleu.edu
Sat Jul 18 16:40:01 PDT 2015

Hi Tweets,

My SO and I are planning to spend a few days in Iceland in late September. As a geologist, of course I want to see the cool geology stuff—but would love to make some specifically bird-oriented stops. Any recommendations?

Still seeing the occasional Rufous around my yard, along with concomitant feeder battles with the regular Anna’s. And until Thursday night, our resident Barred Owl has been calling each dusk, a lovely way to end the day.

Good birding,
Trileigh

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Trileigh Tucker
Pelly Valley, West Seattle
Natural history blog: naturalpresence<naturalpresencearts.com>arts.com<naturalpresencearts.com>
Photography: flickr.com/photos/trileigh