[Tweeters] Green heron

Bryn M Kildow bkildow at me.com
Sun Jul 12 18:57:38 PDT 2015

I did a quick Google search and found a birding list for Snohomish County put out by the Pilchuck Audubon Society - http://www.wabirder.com/docs/Snohomish_list.pdf They list the Green Heron as “uncommon” in Sno County, so that may be why Sgerritson hasn’t seen too many of them. Little rascals are also good at being very still and hard to spot.

Bryn